- 2018-03-22 來源：思潤教育
1. 考察實質 推斷題主要考查考生對文章中一個觀點或立場的理解程度，需要注意的是這個觀點是作者在文章中強烈暗示但是并沒有明確闡明的。比如文章闡述了一個時間的結果，那么推斷題就可能問考生原因是什么;文章中如果有一個對比，那么問題可能會問對比的基礎是什么。可見，在解答此類問題時，除了理解字面意思，考生還需姚明在句子之間的邏輯聯系。
2. 提問方式 此類問題中，題干中最明顯的特征詞是infer suggest和imply，具體題干表述如下：
1. Which of the following can be inferred about X? 2. The author of the passage implies that X? 3. Which of the following can be inferred from paragraph 1about X?
Jupiter rotates very fast, once every 9.8 hours. As a result, its clouds, which are composed largely of frozen and liquid ammonia, have formed alternating dark and bright bands that circle the planet at different speeds in different latitudes.
1. It can be inferred from the passage that the appearance of alternating bands circling Jupiter is caused by
(A) the Great Red Spot (B) heat from the Sun (C) the planet's fast rotation (D) Storms from the planet's Southern Hemisphere
Clay particles are highly cohesive, and when dampened, behave as a plastic. Therefore the higher the 11 clay content in a sample, the more refined and durable the shapes into which it can be molded.
2. Which of the following can be inferred from the passage about a soil sample with little or no clay in it?
(A) It is not very heavy. (B) It may not hold its shape when molded. (C) Its shape is durable (D) Its texture cannot be classified
The first birds appeared during late Jurassic times. These birds are known from four very good skeletons, two incomplete skeletons, and an isolated feather, all from the Solnhofen limestone of Bavaria, Germany. Not only were the bones preserved in these skeletons, but also were imprints of the feathers. If the indications of feathers had not been preserved in association with Archaeopteryx, it is likely that these fossils would have been classified among the dinosaurs, for they show numerous theropod characteristics.
3. It can be inferred from the passage that the Archaeopteryx were classified as birds on the basis of
(A) imprints of bones (B) imprints of feathers (C) the neck structure (D) skeletons
4. It can be inferred from the passage that theropods were
(A) dinosaurs (B) birds (C) Archaeopteryx (D) crows
Molt of the flight feathers is the most highly organized part of the process. Some species, for example, begin by dropping the outermost primary feathers on each side (to retain balance in the air) and wait until the replacement feathers are about one-third grown before shedding the next outermost, and so on. Others always start with the innermost primary feathers and work outward. Yet other species begin in the middle and work outward on both sides. Most ducks shed their wing feathers at once, and remain flightless for two or three weeks while the replacement feathers grow.
5. It can be inferred from the discussion about ducks that the molting of their flight feathers takes
(A) a year (B) a season (C) several months (D) a few weeks